Transform from a paper-based interconnection process to a speedy and efficient online process.
PowerClerk Interconnect dramatically streamlines the management of your interconnection process through real-time online applications. Designed for flexibility, PowerClerk Interconnect can be customized to your program’s workflow, and grow and change with your program. Applicants benefit from a simpler online process and the reassurance that comes with real-time status tracking. PowerClerk features include:
Flexibility to match interconnection processes
- Customize with personalized login pages and application steps configured to process-specific workflows and requirements.
- Manage program details including customer contacts, custom communication templates, automated communications rules, custom data tracking fields and report generation.
- Generate interconnection agreements, managing and updating forms with familiar tools like Microsoft Word.
High productivity with streamlined processing
- Increase application accuracy and eliminate data reentry by allowing applicants to specify DG system configurations directly in PowerClerk Interconnect using integrated and always up-to-date, industry-standard equipment lists.
- Reduce or eliminate the time and costs of handling hard-copy forms and supporting documentation with electronic document submittal and storage.
- Streamline communications with automatic status tracking and automated email communication based on status changes.
Increase user satisfaction with online applications and statuses
- Distributed generation customers fill out and submit interconnection applications at their convenience from any modern, standards-based web browser using an intuitive interface that guides them step-by-step through the application process.
- Submit paperwork electronically for faster submittal and processing.
- Manage and track the statuses of multiple applications anytime through a password-protected PowerClerk account.
- Enable electronic signatures and routing options to eliminate printing and scanning of documents requiring one or more signatures.
Real-time reporting and fleet management
- Generate up-to-the minute status reports by selecting from a customized set of reports, or creating new reports, using a simple web-based interface.
- Access detailed system specification information stored in PowerClerk Interconnect for PV fleet reporting and management.
- Import existing interconnections into PowerClerk Interconnect to centralize PV fleet records.
Reliable hosted web application
- Get fast set-up and the full support of Clean Power Research engineers and technical staff.
- Provide around-the-clock availability to administrators and applicants without burdening your IT department.
- Use standards-based interfaces to integrate with utility specific applications like ERP, customer information systems, finance tools and other IT-managed systems.
Plans and pricing
The PowerClerk Interconnect hosted web application is licensed as a subscription. Licenses include hosting by Clean Power Research, monitoring and maintenance, database and approved equipment list updates, and PowerClerk Interconnect basic updates. Contact Us for pricing.