Managing and integrating distributed PV resources.
Understand how to value distributed PV resources, and how to use that information to design incentive programs that meet energy, economic and environmental goals.
- Managing the Distributed Solar Fleet: From Interconnection to Fleet Operations (Oct. 2013 – presentation)
- Designing Austin Energy’s Solar Tariff Using a Distributed PV Value Calculator (March 2011)
- Market Transformation Benefits of a PV Incentive Program (May 2010)
- Incentive Level Analysis: Workshop on the Design of the New Solar Homes Partnership (June 2006)
- Expected Performance Based Buydown (EPBB) Incentive Structure: Rationale & Implications (May 2006)
- Economic Benefits of Performance-Based Incentives (July 2004)
- Moving Towards a More Comprehensive Framework to Evaluate Distributed Photovoltaics (June 2005)
- Overview of PBI Design Issues: Performance Based Solar Incentives Workshop (March 2006)