Thank you for your interest in Reflow 2022! Reflow 2022 has concluded this year as of May 19th.
However, we have recorded the Reflow 2022 sessions and they should be posted by Monday, May 23rd. In order to watch the recorded sessions, we ask that you register via the button below. If you have already registered, you will have access to the recorded sessions – just log into the event using the button below, you should be auto-forwarded to the Reflow 2022 virtual lobby. If you have not registered for Reflow 2022 prior, click the button below and you will be prompted to register.
About Reflow 2022
Reflow helps utilities maximize energy program value and their PowerClerk investment. Reflow 2022 sessions will enable our customers to optimize PowerClerk to radically improve workflow efficiency, productivity and records management across all energy programs.
Who Should Attend? Reflow is designed for utility decision makers, executives, planners, DER programs managers, designers and administrators. Whether you’re new to PowerClerk or an expert, Reflow will help you more effectively leverage PowerClerk in your utility.
Why Reflow? Reflow attendees will learn how to realize the full potential of PowerClerk to drive efficiency and flexibility in programs across your organization—today and into the future.
Agenda: Reflow is designed for people with varying levels of familiarity with PowerClerk. Reflow offers a range of content including introductory sessions, in-depth best practice demonstrations and utility speakers sharing how they leveraged PowerClerk in their utility. Learn how PowerClerk streamlines and automates utility processes in real world applications with utility speakers from Public Service Company New Mexico (PNM), Southern California Edison and more.
Each Reflow session will be one hour in length, including 15 minutes for Q&A. Sessions will be held two parts:
- Introduction Sessions – designed for utilities not yet using PowerClerk, or for new users at companies currently using PowerClerk
- Main Sessions – for experienced users and program managers, or those who just want to learn more about PowerClerk
PowerClerk Introduction Sessions
Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Session 1 @ 9:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm EDT : Automating a Wide Range of Programs & Workflows with PowerClerk
- Session 2 @ 11:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm EDT: Exploring PowerClerk Fundamentals
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Session 3 @ 8:30 am PDT / 11:30 am EDT: Using PowerClerk Channels to Streamline Asset Management
- Session 4 @ 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT: Applying Best Practices to Improve Customer Satisfaction & Delight Trade Allies
- Session 5 @ 11:30 am PDT / 2:30 pm EDT: Streamlining EV & EVSE Program Implementation with PowerClerk
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Session 6 @ 8:30 am PDT / 11:30 am EDT: Evolving Your PowerClerk Programs & Workflows: Using the Right Skillset, from Self-paced Learning to Professional Services
- Session 7 @ 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT: Harnessing Customer Insights & Actions to Optimize the Customer Journey with PowerClerk & WattPlan
- Session 8 @ 11:30 am PDT / 2:30 pm EDT: Protecting Solar Consumers via PowerClerk Access Groups
Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Session 9 @ 8:30 am PDT / 11:30 am EDT: Establishing Best Practices for the Conversion of FERC Tariffs to PowerClerk Programs
- Session 10 @ 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT: Delivering DER Insights for Utility Planning & Operations Using PowerClerk Analytics
- Session 11 @ 11:30 am PDT / 2:30 pm EDT: Engineering What’s Next: The PowerClerk Roadmap & Executive Roundtable
If you have questions, please reach out to your account team or contact us at email@example.com.