IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference 2019
June 16, 2019 - June 20, 2019
If you’re headed to the IEEE PVSC 2019, contact us to schedule a time to meet.
Join us at these sessions to learn how Clean Power Research is supporting the next generation of renewable energy technology:
- Operationally Perfect Solar Power Forecasts: A Scalable Strategy to Lowest-Cost Firm Solar Power Generation
- Track: Orals – Area 11: Solar Power Forecasting and Grid Integration
- Date: June 20, 2019 @ 8:30 am
- Presenter: Richard Perez, University at Albany, SUNY
- Description: Learn about advancements in forecasting and a new forecasting metric that will help generators strike the balance between solar, storage and curtailment to provide resilient power at the lowest cost—the ‘perfect forecast.’
- Investigations of site-specific long-term average albedo determination for accurate bifacial system energy modeling
- Track: Orals – Area 11: PV Performance Modeling, Bifacial PV
- Date: June 20, 2019 @ 10:45 am
- Presenter: Rhonda Bailey, Recurrent Energy/Canadian Solar
- Description: Explore best practices for modeling albedo in bifacial PV energy simulations.