2019 PV Systems Symposium
May 14, 2019 - May 16, 2019
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you’re headed to the 2019 PV Systems Symposium sponsored by Sandia National Laboratories, CFV Solar Test Laboratory and the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), contact us to schedule a time to meet.
Join us at these sessions to learn how Clean Power Research is supporting the next generation of renewable energy technology
- Comparison of remote- and ground-based albedo measurement for solar resource assessment
- Track: PVPMC/PV Performance
- Date: May 14, 2019 @ 8:50am (Session 1)
- Description: Hear how we’re validating albedo data for use in bifacial PV resource assessment
- Improved PV System Modeling with ML-Based Power Model: Case Study of a Commercial Building
- Date: May 14-15 2019
- Description: Explore the potential to improve operational PV system modeling with a machine-learning based power model.