Software services that simplify the analysis of utility bill impacts from solar and other energy technologies
PowerBill® delivers objective, personalized and comprehensive economic analyses of complicated home and business energy investment decisions. Serving industry-leading distributed generation companies, energy agencies and utilities for more than 15 years, PowerBill software services are the trusted source of reliable, accurate results.
PowerBill APIs provide programmatic access to versatile energy calculations that streamline the analysis of complicated home and business energy scenarios.
- Streamline solar sales by letting PowerBill integrate critical data and perform the heavy analytical lifting.
- Model various energy producing and consuming technologies quickly and accurately, including solar PV, solar thermal, electric vehicles and energy efficiency.
- Identify the most cost-effective tariff, personalized for a specific home or business owner.
- Keep PV customers informed on how much they are saving on their utility bills.
- Obtain smart energy signaling to drive cost-effective use of home appliances.
Try the PowerBill demonstration calculator to explore the functionality of our APIs with no IT commitment or programming required. Contact Us for a free 30-day trial.
Solar Engagement Platform
Help utility customers make smart solar energy decisions with an online, self-service solar decision-making application that is backed by industry-trusted datasets and analytics from Clean Power Research.
- Provide customers with an easy-to-understand, personalized, long-term analysis based on their unique circumstances.
- Integrate the application with utility “My Account” billing portals to make it easy for customers to learn about solar while they’re thinking about their bill.
- Fully automate the analysis with personalized customer data through a secure data interface.
Clean Power Estimator®
Built on the PowerBill APIs, this interactive, website-embeddable solar calculator allows website visitors to instantly obtain a detailed, personalized estimate of the financial implications of investing in solar based on simple inputs such as their ZIP code and current electric bill amount.
- Increase sales for solar providers by generating more pre-qualified leads.
- Drive solar program participation for utilities and energy agencies.
Contact us to get started >>>