Who Are We?
Looking for a job that makes a real difference in our world today and one that you’ll be proud of when you look back in 20, 30 or 40 years? This is it. Clean Power Research® is advancing the energy transformation through cloud software that informs, streamlines and values energy-related decisions and processes for utilities, energy professionals and consumers.
We’re a growing company that counts 10 of the top 10 Fortune 500 utilities and many of the largest renewable energy companies in the U.S. as our customers. We’re focused on expanding our market reach and impact with new software technologies that help solve the energy industry’s hardest problems.
At Clean Power Research, every employee has a seat at the table and an important role.
Why Work Here?
- Go from building solutions to being part of the solution
- Join a growing team of software and energy veterans from companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Oracle, General Electric and Pacific Gas & Electric
- Bring your passion and ideas to the table
- Use your creativity to solve hard problems and make tough decisions
- Work in a start-up like environment coupled with the stability and customer base of an established, profitable company
- Realize work-life balance; we like to see our families, friends and pets at night!
- Join a growing company that expects you to grow with us and invests in your growth
Clean Power Research offers competitive compensation and benefits to full-time employees including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, a bonus plan and 401(k) plan with matching.
What You’ll Be Doing as a Product Marketing Manager
Clean Power Research is seeking a hands-on, customer-focused Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The Product Marketing Manager will be an individual contributor responsible for marketing Clean Power Research SaaS solutions to leading global energy agencies and utilities. This position calls for a professional that can be thoughtful about the ‘big picture’ (strategy) but enjoys diving into the details and thrives on execution. The best candidate for this position can operate as part of a virtual team of Marketing, Sales and Product Management staff members, but can also take ownership of a project or program and drive it to completion.
Integral to this role is the development and editing of technical and business focused content that will be distributed via marketing campaigns including social media and events. The Product Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to shape the company’s external brand and messaging and be a key contributor to utilities choosing Clean Power Research as a strategic partner in driving the energy transformation.
This is a primarily in-office position in our Kirkland office with some flexibility for remote work each workweek.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting marketing objectives and developing marketing strategies that align with company goals
- Collaborating with Product Management and Sales teams to plan and execute marketing programs including webinars, email campaigns, online advertising, social media campaigns and more
- Organizing and executing in-person and digital events (tradeshows, seminars & symposiums)
- Owning and leading Reflow™, our annual PowerClerk® conference for utilities & partners
- Ideating and developing digital and in-person sales assets (e.g., collateral, whitepapers, case studies) and utility focused “thought leadership” content as needed
- Crafting, editing and promoting content for placement and distribution via existing and new B2B engagement channels
- Managing campaign budgets to ensure campaigns and projects stay within spending parameters
- Measuring, evaluating and providing lead and business analyses related to marketing campaigns
- Analyzing and managing customer data, contacts and interactions
- Preparing reports to communicate results and success of campaigns to company leadership
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree required
- 3 – 5 years marketing communications and product marketing experience required; experience in a SaaS-based or online services business preferred
- Proven written and verbal English communications skills (written samples will be required)
- Experience managing and executing digital and in-person events
- Superior organizational skills, ability to track and juggle many tasks and pivot priorities quickly
- Understanding of, and experience in, Account-based Marketing (ABM) is highly valued
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress and HTML programming a plus
- Passion for solar energy or renewables essential
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. & willingness to travel; public speaking may be required
How To Apply
Click the link below to submit your resume. Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and the renewable energy space along with your resume. Due to the large number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we can only respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
Clean Power Research is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The company’s employment decisions are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.