Who Are We?
Looking for a job that makes a real difference in our world today and one that you’ll be proud of when you look back in 20, 30 or 40 years? This is it. Clean Power Research® is powering the energy transformation through cloud software that informs, streamlines and values energy-related decisions and processes for utilities, energy professionals and consumers.
We’re a growing company that counts 10 of the top 10 Fortune 500 utilities and many of the largest renewable energy companies in the U.S. as our customers. We’re focused on expanding our market reach and impact with new software technologies that help solve the energy industry’s hardest problems.
At Clean Power Research, every employee has a seat at the table and an important role.
Why Work Here?
- Go from building solutions to being part of the solution
- Join a growing team of software and energy veterans from companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Oracle, General Electric and Pacific Gas & Electric
- Bring your passion and ideas to the table
- Use your creativity to solve hard problems and make tough decisions
- Work in a start-up like environment coupled with the stability and customer base of an established, profitable company
- Realize work-life balance; we like to see our families, friends and pets at night!
- Join a growing company that expects you to grow with us and invests in your growth
Clean Power Research offers competitive compensation and benefits to full-time employees including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, a bonus plan and 401(k) plan with matching.
What You’ll Be Doing as a Partner Manager
Clean Power Research (CPR) seeks an innovative business leader with extensive partnership management expertise as a leader on our sales and business development team.
Supporting our full software-as-a-service (SaaS) product line, the Partner Manager will be responsible for actively driving and managing partner activities including channel sales. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Business Development, you’ll join a growing team of accomplished and high-performing professionals that are passionate about helping our customers and partners adapt and thrive in a changing energy landscape.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be chartered with developing and supporting a global partner network to expand the reach of our direct sales team. You’ll identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the sales, product, and executive teams of prospective partners. You’ll also be responsible for developing the framework to prioritize partnerships as well as the strategies and business models to make these partnerships successful.
This is a position of great opportunity for long-term growth and increasing leadership as Clean Power Research continues to build its team and evolves its services in an increasingly complex, competitive, and global marketplace. If you’re a highly motivated and self-driven technical partner professional, we’d like to hear from you.
Travel requirement: ~25%. This is a primarily in-office position in our Kirkland office with some flexibility for remote work each week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive measurable revenue growth through software, channel, and implementation partnerships
- Develop channel partner business models and pricing strategies
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Work with sales, business development, marketing and product teams to identify relevant partners who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate growth into new markets
- Prioritize, engage, and onboard partners
- Manage partner relationships and coordinate communications between our sales, business development, product, and marketing teams and their counterparts in partner organizations
- Negotiate appropriate business and contractual relationships with partners
- Develop deep understanding of our products and markets to support partner initiatives
- Track, report and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions and executing them
Who You Are
- 5+ years as a partner or channel sales manager in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Demonstrated success developing and managing sustainable revenue growth through partnerships
- Familiarity with software, channel, and implementation partnership business models and contracts
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize across many concurrent opportunities
- Comfortable presenting in front of internal and external groups, including key stakeholders and executive audiences
- Passion for solar, renewables, and transportation and building electrification
- Experience in the energy and utility industry
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required; degree in business, scientific or engineering discipline preferred
How To Apply
Click the link below to submit your resume. Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and the renewable energy space along with your resume. Due to the large number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we can only respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
Clean Power Research is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The company’s employment decisions are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.