Who We Are
Looking for a job that makes a real difference in our world today, and one that you’ll be proud of when you look back in 20, 30 or 40 years? This is it. Clean Power Research is advancing the energy transition through software that improves energy decision-making for utilities, renewable energy project developers and operators, and consumers.
We’re a growing company that counts many of the largest renewable energy companies and investors in the world as our customers. While our roots are in Silicon Valley and Seattle, we’re focused on expanding our global impact with software that helps solve key problems in the renewable energy sector – in particular, within solar project development and distributed energy resources.
At Clean Power Research, every employee has a seat at the table, and an essential role. This position will help launch our presence across EMEA, with additional opportunities in Latin America, India, and North America.
Why Work Here?
- Work in a highly entrepreneurial environment coupled with the stability and customer base of an established, profitable company
- Go from building solutions to being part of the solution
- Use your creativity to solve hard problems and make tough decisions
- Join a growing team of software, energy R&D, and technical sales veterans from companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle
- Join a growing company that expects you to grow with us, and invests in your growth.
Clean Power Research offers competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits to full-time employees. Offerings may vary based on local laws and regulations.
What You’ll be Doing as a Market Strategy Intern, EMEA – SolarAnywhere
Clean Power Research seeks a highly motivated, diligent, and entrepreneurial market research intern to help grow our business and community across the region. Initially supporting our SolarAnywhere® product, the Market Strategy Intern will be in an important role to help build our market and customer intelligence capabilities.
This is a position of great opportunity for long-term growth as Clean Power Research continues to expand internationally, and evolve its services in an increasingly complex, competitive, and global marketplace. If you are a motivated and entrepreneurial professional, we’d like to hear from you.
Travel Requirement: 0-10%. This is a position for an individual based in the Nordics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospective customer research: Rigorously identify, analyze, and rank the constellation of potential customers – beyond our existing and developing networks. Build monthly table of customer intelligence, covering company details (portfolio, funding, team).
- Customer discovery: With global BD & marketing team, conduct customer surveys
- Customer service: Assist our Customer Success Team, in the EMEA time zone, with providing data & trial subscriptions as part of our sales channel for new customers
- Additional market strategy research, customer service, and sales needs as they arise.
Who You Are
- Highly motivated and diligent with market or customer research problems in the renewable energy industry
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and interested in customer-facing opportunities
- Located in the Nordics
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a university within Europe or Latin America.
How to Apply
Click the link below to submit your resume. Please include a brief cover letter detailing your interest in this position and the renewable energy space along with your resume. Due to the large number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we can only respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
The company’s employment decisions are based on merit, performance and business needs.
Clean Power Research abides by the non-discrimination and equal opportunities laws in the countries in which it operates. This means that, among other things, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.