Who Are We?
Looking for a job that makes a real difference in our world today and one that you’ll be proud of when you look back in 20, 30 or 40 years? This is it. Clean Power Research® is advancing the energy transformation through cloud software that informs, streamlines and values energy-related decisions and processes for utilities, energy professionals and consumers.
We’re a growing company that counts 10 of the top 10 Fortune 500 utilities and many of the largest renewable energy companies in the U.S. as our customers. We’re focused on expanding our market reach and impact with new software technologies that help solve the energy industry’s hardest problems.
At Clean Power Research, every employee has a seat at the table and an important role.
Why Work Here?
- Go from building solutions to being part of the solution
- Join a growing team of software and energy veterans from companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Oracle, General Electric and Pacific Gas & Electric
- Bring your passion and ideas to the table
- Use your creativity to solve hard problems and make tough decisions
- Work in a start-up like environment coupled with the stability and customer base of an established, profitable company
- Realize work-life balance; we like to see our families, friends and pets at night!
- Join a growing company that expects you to grow with us and invests in your growth
Clean Power Research offers competitive compensation and benefits to full-time employees including medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, a bonus plan and 401(k) plan with matching.
What You’ll be Doing as an HR Coordinator / Sourcer for Clean Power Research
We are looking for an HR Coordinator / Sourcer with full-cycle technical recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. In addition to assisting with the general HR functions of the company, a successful HR coordinator will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis to proactively determine their needs and craft accurate job descriptions. The responsibilities of the HR Coordinator are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Source, screen and qualify candidates for positions across company departments (Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success, Research, etc.)
- Create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment using databases, social media, LinkedIn referrals, etc.
- Conduct initial screening interviews using reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact to build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Manage candidate pipeline in applicant tracking system
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Be knowledgeable on relevant People and Culture related questions (benefits, compensation)
- Assist with other HR & administrative projects as assigned
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter for technical roles
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field, or 2 years equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Proficient with or having the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software
- Bonus Skills:
- Experience with Trakstar ATS or other applicable ATS solutions
- Experience with Paylocity HRIS
How To Apply
Click the link below to submit your resume. Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and the renewable energy space along with your resume. Due to the large number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we can only respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
Clean Power Research is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The company’s employment decisions are based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.