Streamline management of your distributed generation incentive programs.
PowerClerk Incentives streamlines the management of your incentive programs—from application processing, to real-time reporting and program analysis. Built-in tracking, automated incentive calculations and communication tools increase the efficiency and productivity of administrators and applicants. You can also save money by reducing or eliminating paper from your application processes.
Designed for flexibility, PowerClerk Incentives can be customized to your program’s workflow, and grow and change with your program. Applicants benefit from a simpler online application process and the reassurance that comes with real-time tracking of application status. PowerClerk Incentives features include:
Simple customization and control
- Customize with personalized login pages and application process steps configured to a program’s specific workflows and requirements.
- Support multiple program setups and incentive types, including Estimated Performance Based Buydown (EPBB) or Performance-based Incentives (PBI), and specify program limits, adders, incentive ranges and tiers as necessary.
- Manage program details including updating customer contacts, designing custom communication templates, detailing equipment specifications and system component costs, and generating reports.
High productivity with streamlined processing
- Increase application accuracy and eliminate data reentry by allowing applicants to specify PV system configurations directly in PowerClerk Incentives using integrated and always up-to-date CEC equipment lists.
- Rely on precise system power output estimates and automated incentive calculations that document the components of the calculated incentive.
- Reduce or eliminate the time and costs of handling hard-copy forms and supporting documentation with electronic document submittal and storage.
- Streamline communications with automatic status tracking and customizable email templates.
- Integrates seamlessly with PowerClerk® Interconnect.
Increase user satisfaction with online applications and statuses
- Distributed generation customers fill out and submit applications at their convenience from any modern, standards-based web browser using an intuitive interface that guides them step-by-step through the application process.
- Select from pre-defined equipment lists and documentation checklists for error-free application submittal.
- Submit paperwork electronically for faster submittal and processing.
- Manage and track the statuses of multiple applications anytime through a password-protected PowerClerk account.
- Enable electronic signatures and routing options to eliminate printing and scanning of documents requiring one or more signatures.
- Provide transparency for program stakeholders and meet regulatory requirements with program-specific and cross-program reporting.
- Generate up-to-the minute status reports by selecting from a customized set of reports, or creating new reports, using a simple web-based interface.
- Export results to CSV for in-depth analysis and easy sharing in popular software like Excel.
- Provide real-time program status information to the public, including charts, graphs and interactive mapping of installations, with an optional web-based reporting interface.
- Access detailed system specification information stored in PowerClerk Incentives for PV fleet reporting and management.
- Rely on detailed system specifications submitted with incentive applications, including: panel and inverter make and model, azimuth, tilt and obstruction (shading).
- Import existing applications into PowerClerk Incentives to centralize PV fleet records.
- Use the PVCheck® feature to identify high and low performing systems for reporting and fleet management.
Reliable hosted web application
- Get fast set-up and the full support of Clean Power Research engineers and technical staff.
- Provide around-the-clock availability to administrators and applicants without burdening your IT department.
- Use standards-based interfaces to integrate with utility specific applications like ERP, customer information systems, finance tools and other IT-managed systems.
Plans and pricing
PowerClerk Incentives is a hosted web application that is licensed as a subscription. Licenses include hosting by Clean Power Research, monitoring and maintenance, database and CEC-approved equipment list updates, and basic updates. Contact Us for pricing.
Contact us to get started >>>