Estimate savings from proposed investments in energy efficiency improvements or renewable energy systems using PowerBill’s electric bill calculation API services.
The PowerBill API gives software developers access to a variety of electric bill calculation capabilities, using current utility rate structures.
Not all customers have the same type of usage information available, but PowerBill is flexible enough to perform calculations even when only partial information is available. In addition to methods for looking up utilities, rates, and load profiles by ID, by ZIP code, or by city, state, and country, PowerBill provides the following calculation services:
- Generate an hourly load profile, given a total bill amount over a period of time.
- Obtain the total energy consumption, given a bill amount specified over a period of time.
- Generate electric bill details, given total energy consumption over a period of time.
- Generate electric bill details, given defined 24-hour load profiles for each billing cycle.
- Generate electric bill details, given a load profile over a given time.
Contact Us for pricing and API information.
Contact Us to get Started >>>