Integrate API services to power intelligent lead generation, quoting, administration and operations
State-of-the-art APIs allow solar manufacturers, distributors, installers and dealers, as well as solar financiers, lease providers and other third-party owners to increase sales and reduce administrative and operational costs by integrating data sources and analytics into custom sales and operational software tools.
Power sales processes with custom solar quoting applications and lead generation directly from your website.
- Access industry-leading utility rates, solar incentives, irradiance datasets and analytics to support your quoting applications.
- Provide customers with an online, interactive tool for evaluating the benefits of solar while generating qualified leads.
Streamline incentive and interconnection applications by submitting applications electronically to PowerClerk programs and tracking them directly from your internal systems.
- Save time and money by automating incentive and interconnection application input.
- Optimize business processes by integrating application status checking.
SolarAnywhere® SystemCheck™ API
Use SystemCheck to compare expected to actual energy production. Integrate into customer-facing monitoring platforms, or use for back-end diagnostics such as identifying shading or soiling problems.
- Ensure performance guarantees are met, and maximize production under PPAs.
- Identify, diagnose and quickly eliminate issues that reduce system production.
- Reduce truck rolls to customer locations.