Clean Power Research powers intelligent energy decisions. Great people power Clean Power Research.
At Clean Power Research, we expect excellence in our work and strive for innovation not only in research and software, but in business models, processes and approaches.
As we pioneer new methods and techniques, we document those in papers that we make widely available. We also incorporate the approaches in software and tools that can be used broadly for the highest impact.
- We believe in the power of innovative and elegant analytical approaches to simplify the complex.
- We believe that new techniques and algorithms must be applied to be real, they can’t languish in a paper or textbook.
- We believe in the power of online software to affordably bring powerful tools to the broadest audience.
Our culture is informal and collegial with a healthy dose of deliberation. With a flat organization that values collaboration, we are communicative and agile. Employees get the tools they need to deliver great work. In turn, we share the fruits of our labors through competitive base compensation, incentive compensation (including bonuses and profit sharing), and generous benefits including 401K with employer matching.*
We are a self-funded, stable, successful and profitable company with an outsized impact on the industry over the past 16 years. Clean Power Research is committed to diversity, inclusion and nondiscrimination.
To be considered for a position below, please follow the directions on resume submission as outlined in the job description. Due to the large number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we cannot respond to all of the candidates who submit resumés.
- Software Engineer – PowerBill
- Senior Software Engineer – SolarAnywhere
- Software Engineer – SolarAnywhere
- Software Engineer
- Account Executive – Solar Industry
Learn more about software engineering careers at Clean Power Research
LEARN MORE >>>
*Some positions may not be eligible for the compensation options or benefits described here. The hiring manager will review relevant details with candidates as appropriate.